PROCUREMENT MANAGER (JAKARTA) – Royalindo Group
- At least 5 years experience in Procurement Manager
- Minimum Education of Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication skill. Good in written and spoken English
- Excellent negotiation skill.
- Well-developed analytical skill to provide necessary products or services in every event.
- Has expanded vendor/supplier database to provide products and services
- Has a strong sense of integrity and trustworthy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be fully responsible for the procurement of goods and services to support each project activity (before and during the event) including office needs.
- Actively coordinate with the Operation Department and Financial Controller to ensure the availability of goods / services needed before / during the event
- Ensure that in every process of procurement of goods or services, to always get the best price and quality so that the target profit set for each event can be achieved
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure certainty of delivery time (on time delivery)
- Ensure that the goods / services provided are in accordance with the specifications specified in each project (event)
- Supporting bidding / tender teams in providing up-to-date price references
Send your CV and portfolio and application letter to: email@example.com